background 1

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It’s a bird! It’s a plane!!

Today is the day I will be taking my precious 6 month old on a plane for the first time. I am beyond nervous!! So nervous in fact, I think I need a prozac. What the hell is wrong with me?! I used to be so care free and not a care in the world!! Is this what happens when you have children? If so, I don’t think I need anymore!!

Why am I so nervous? Here are my top 4 reasons why:

1. Will the take off and landing hurt his tiny ears?

2. Will he have a massive blow out on the plane and we have to smell it all the way to Texas?

3. Will he cry the whole way and we become “those people with a screaming kid”?

4. Will they think I’m making something other than bottles with my powdered formula (damn why did I stop nursing?)

I’ll let everyone know how “well” our plane adventure went once we get settled!

For now…

Love

S~

No comments: