background 1

Friday, May 21, 2010

Home again, home again

As you can see by the pictures, we had a great time in Texas. This was Doug and Zach’s first time there, Zach’s first time on a plane, and actually, his first time out of Virginia! That’s very exciting now that I think about it!

The plane ride home was ok. I was a little stressed. There were storms in Virginia, so we skimmed clouds for a long time before our descent. After that, we were in the clouds for a very long time. It felt like ages before I finally saw land! The landing wasn’t too bad. Zach slept through it. Once we came to a stop, the whole plane just shook!! Then, once we got to our gate, the pilot came out and was examining the wings with a flashlight!! I was extremely happy to get off of that plane!! Oh, many thanks to the woman who gave up her seat so that we would have more room for Zach! Completely unnecessary, but appreciated nonetheless.

Now that we are home, I feel like I have a lot to do. The house is a mess, so that will be first on my list. Then I have to register and study for my final teaching exams. I feel like I need to rob a bank so that I can pay for them!! Becoming a teacher isn’t cheap!!

Well I should go. I could stay on here and rant about much more, but like I said…lots to do.

Love

S~

No comments: