background 1

Saturday, May 22, 2010

For Real!

I really need to start getting creative. I took Zach to the Smithfield curbside market today and I saw so many things that made me think “I could make that”, “I could so do that”, “that’s cool…how did they do that?”. I mean really!! Some of the stuff looked so easy! I wonder how much money people make making this stuff. I mean, if I became good at it, maybe I could sell the stuff on Etsy.com. I don’t know what my deal is. Am I lazy or just not creative enough. I’ve made some stuff for my mother in law, and to be honest, while she liked it, I thought it could have been better. Sounds like I need to practice. My next project is a picture frame with beads. I’m still working out a design since I didn’t buy enough beads to go all away around the frame. I’ll post a picture once I complete it…if it’s worthy enough to find its place on my blog.

Buenos Noches

S~

No comments: