background 1

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

He's an Eagle!

That's right folks.  This past weekend me and the boys ventured to Northern VA to see my brother become and Eagle Scout!  What an honor for him!  It took him a long time, but he finally made it.  It was a very nice ceremony and afterward we went out to dinner for his 19th birthday!  I can't believe he is 19 already.  I still feel like he is a little boy.

We had a really good time and we will be going back this weekend for my cousin Beth's baby shower!  My aunts and their kiddos are coming down too so I will get the chance to see them!!  I'm very excited!!
Other than that, we are doing well.  Zach is...how do I put this...becoming a handful.  Everyone kept telling me "just wait until he gets a little older, he will be a handful!"  I think that time has come.  The boy just screams and screams at the top of his lungs when he wants something or doesn't get his way!!  I can tell our going out to eat experiences will be coming to an end shortly since he likes to show everyone how loud he can get while we eat.  How do you stop and 8 month old from doing this or do you just let him scream?  I mean, he is only 8 months.
Well...I've been up for 3 hours now (it's only 830) so I guess I should be some what productive.

Smooches!! 

love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I've never even known your brother (only through stories from you and such) and even I can't believe he's 19, haha! To me, he still looks like your baby brother.

We can't wait to see you guys this weekend! I am so glad you can make the trip up here again!

xoxo
Beth