background 1

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall...I welcome you...


I am so incredibly happy that fall has arrived.  There is nothing that puts me in a better mood than the leaves changing color, the slight chill in the air, apple pie, pumpkin pie, Halloween, Thanksgiving...you get the idea.  This is my favorite time of year!
A few things have happened since I wrote last.  I went to see a new eye doctor and she told me that I am right on that line of where DMV may or may not REQUIRE me to wear my glasses while I drive.  That being said... I CAN see, but things are just clearer with my glasses.  My astigmatism has gotten worse since my pregnancy which explains why I can hardly see the guide on the tv.  So, I've been wearing my glasses ALL of the time and I was able to get prescription sunglasses since this doctors office knows how to process the insurance!!  Now I can see during the day when I drive!  
Doug had his 10 year high school reunion a couple of weeks ago.  I can't believe we have been out of high school that long (well, my 10 year is next year)!  So much has changed in 10 years, that's for sure!
Doug and some friends
Sean and Jason
Lloyd and Tiffany
Sean and I
I think you know who this good looking couple is
The Ocean Lakes Wives







Zach also celebrated his 1st Halloween this year!  I was so excited about it.  I "made" Doug go trick-or-treating with us.  I know Zach doesn't realize what was going on, but it was fun for me.  He looked super cute as a little cow and my niece Maggie was static cling!

cousins hanging out

the cutest cow ever!
static cling and cow


I hope all is well!  I'll write again soon!!  I'll have a lot to write about after our trip to PA, my dads visit and Zach's 1st birthday!!!

love
Sarah








No comments: