background 1

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

10 months

Yep.  My baby is 10 months already!!  I felt like the year had gone by a little slow and then I look at him and realize it is flying!!  In just 2 months he will be a year old.  It makes me so incredibly sad.  My teeny little 7.5lb baby is now a big 20 something pound big boy!!  Tear...
Other than me not being allowed to put him in a box to prohibit him from growing anymore, everything is going pretty well here.  Zach is growing like a little weed, Doug and I are both in school, and yeah, that's about it.  Man it sounds like we lead boring, uneventful lives.
School is driving me crazy.  Mostly because I feel like I can't keep up with the work when Zach is demanding my attention and honestly, I would rather play with him.  I know it will be worth it in a few months when it's all over and I have my degree.  Or when I win the lottery and take my winnings to a far away land and have people wait on me hand and foot while others are feeding me grapes.  A girl can dream!
Lets see, what else is new in the world of the Johnson's?  My cousin Elizabeth is due to have her baby next week.  I'm so excited!!  She chose not to find out the sex, so this is extra exciting!!  Her sister Lexi found out yesterday that she is going to have a little boy!!  He weighs a perfect 15oz right now.  Such an exciting time!!  More excitement...we are going to Canada next week for our cousin Megan's wedding.  I am beyond excited for this!!  I absolutely love visiting Canada.  It's so beautiful there.  This wedding has been a long time coming and she is going to be one stunning bride.  This is also Zach's first time out of the country.  The only place he has been is to North Carolina!!
I've done a little crafty work before school started.  Here's what I've created
just a little scrapbook paper mod-podged on a ceramic tile
Add caption
beautiful fabric I found and wrapped it around a blank canvas
ceramic coasters I made for my friend Jen
wooden letters I covered in scrap-paper 


Not how I wanted the pictures positioned, but you get the idea.  I guess that is all for now.  I have to get me and the boy ready to meet up with my friend Kammy!

Smiles!!


Love,
Sarah

No comments: