background 1

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Race Is On...

Has it really been over 2 months since I wrote last?! I guess not a whole has happened!! NOT! Let's see. The biggest thing is school started back last month and I wasn't the only one to go back. Doug started ODU in August as a Political Science and Geography student. So far he is really enjoying himself. I think he's taking 5 classes. I'm taking 5 classes as well. I'm taking an online History of VA class, Teaching Social Studies in elementary schools, Music Appreciation, Teaching Literacy, and a multicultural diversity class. On top of that I have 50 hours of student teaching observation time I have to do before Zach gets here. Can we say STRESS?!
My niece turned 1 this summer. Where does time go?! It seems like yesterday I went to see her for the first time at the hospital!! She is quiet the diva as you can tell!!
Other than that I guess not a whole lot has happened! All of my doctor appointments have gone pretty well. I have been measuring small the last 2 visits, so I am going to have an ultrasound at my next visit. Hmm...That means I'll have more pictures of him! They should be able to give me an estimated weight on him too! My midwife says I am nothing but baby!
Doug and I are going to have my friend Tracy take maternity pictures for us a week from today. I'm pretty excited about that!
Until then...here's a couple of pictures of the belly so far. These were right around 28.5 weeks pregnant.
That's all for now. I'll write again soon.

love
Sarah~

No comments: