background 1

Thursday, June 11, 2009

~June Updates~


I totally wasn't creative with that title!! (that picture above was taken the day of our anniversary)

Since the last time I wrote we have been to Pennsylvania and to a friends wedding and Doug and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary!! PA was fun and the wedding was beautiful.

We went to PA to visit Lara, Emily and crew and to celebrate the upcoming birth of Lara's little girl. What was most exciting about this trip is not only was my brother able to make it, but my aunt Pat and uncle Don made the drive from Va Beach as well as my cousins Susan and Mitch from NJ and my grandparents from Myrtle Beach! Lara was very excited to see everyone. The weather kind of hindered everyone from being able to go outside on baby shower day, but we made the most of it.

Doug and I had a doctors appointment on June 8th and we heard the heartbeat again (and the baby was moving around so much the doctor kept having to move the doppler to find the heartbeat again!). We scheduled our next appointment for July 6, 2009 and on this day we will find out if we are having a boy or girl! Doug says it's just confirmation that I am having a boy, but we'll see. If you feel the earth shake a little that day, know that we are having a girl! hahaha!!

I put some pictures up from our trip. Enjoy. Sorry I don't have much else to say!! I will next time because I will be writing about our next visit and about Tommy's graduation!!! That's right people!! My baby brother is graduating high school this month! The crazier part is that on July 18th he will be 18 years old!!! Where has time gone!!
Until next time!!
love,

The Johnsons

No comments: